A lot of people come in asking what’s the difference between Dysport and Botox. Quite frankly, there isn’t much. They both are more similar than than dissimilar However, in some patients were Botox does not work as well or as long, I will elect to use Dysport and they typically get a longer acting result with better diffusion of the product. Great results either way!
In the News
- What’s the difference between Botox, Xeomin , and Dysport ?
- Did you know that 60 million adults have tattoos? And 15 million of these want it removed? It seemed like a good idea at the time…but life changes.
- Dr Tag Lipo Case Video 3 Edgwater Med Spa NJ
- Dr. Taj Khan treats the “bunny lines” of the nose with Botox!
- Will I get bruising/swelling after my treatment?